December 9, 2016 — Helena, Mont. — A new study commissioned by the Greater Montana Foundation, the organization dedicated to Montana’s communications sector and the issues, trends and values important to Montanans, finds that Montana residents and the news organizations they rely upon are solidly moving toward more internet use. Internet access continues to grow in the state, with …Read More
Home » Posts made in December, 2016
- GMF Commercial Grants – Apply before Year-End 2017!
- Greater Montana Foundation awards over $274,000 in communications and media education grants.
- GREATER MONTANA FOUNDATION GRANTS BY TOWN – 2017
- Media Coverage of the 2016 Presidential Campaign – Video Recording
- GMF Testifies in Support of New Montana Heritage Center